Keegan Cassady, MBA
Engaging Leader, Educator and Development specialist with excellent communication and team building skills. Proficient with Excel, Google Suite, GIMP, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro. Working knowledge of SPSS and Adobe Creative Cloud.
Substitute Teacher | MCPS & BCPS March 2017 – Present
- Works with Teachers and staff to maintain student academic success in grades K-12.
- Trained in Pinnacle and Google Classroom interfaces for academic management.
Tutor | Applerouth Tutoring Services January 2016-March 2018
- Guided students to success on SAT and ACT exams using Zoom online interface.
- Led individual and group training sessions both online and in person.
Director of Marketing | Educational Theatre Company January 2014- December 2015
- Garnered over $192,000 in revenue with a $2000 marketing budget
- Brought company out of $16,000 in deficit to $5,000 in surplus 2013-2014
- Helped increase donations from $14,000 to over $22,000 from 2013-2014
- Coordinated the procuring of over $76,000 in government and foundation grants
- Exceeded Government goals by 176% and Government goals by 679%.
- Oversaw and developed Wix based website, GIMP and Photoshop generated ads
- Coordinated events for press, marketing, board meetings and staff meetings
- Increased Automation of Invoices, Streamlined Filing System
Freelance Videographer January 2013 – Present
- Generate DVD and digital content using Adobe Premiere and Final Cut Pro 7
- Executed projects from preproduction through to publication.
Teaching Artist | ETC, CSC, Various April 2011- Present
- Trains groups of 10- 40 students in teamwork, problem solving, memorization.
- Delivered productions and learning metrics on daily, weekly, monthly timelines
- Managed multiple projects at once and in conjunction with larger aims.
George Mason University | May 2013. Fairfax, VA
- Master of Business Administration
College of William and Mary | May 2010. Williamsburg, VA
- Bachelor of Arts Theatre
Selected Coursework and Skills:
Training: Operations Management, Strategy, Organizational Behavior, Marketing, Fundraising, Viral Marketing, Marketing Communications, Entrepreneurship, Powerpoint, ActivInspire
Media: Final Cut Pro (7, X), Adobe Premiere, Illustrator, Photoshop, GIMP,
Finance: Financial Accounting, Financial Management, Taxation,
Data Analysis: SPSS Analytics, Excel, Word, Google Suite,
References Available Upon Request