So after a few posts that have been generally infrequent and rather all-over- -the-place, I’ve decided that I need to figure out what my blog’s going to be about.
I don’t like blogging for its own sake, so I figure I’ll use this thing as a means of furthering my interests and myself.
I won’t be any Perez Hilton, but…
Let’s figure this out:
goals for the year:
– daily posting: shorter posts, link to twitter, link to facebook, yada yada
– ads! I should get some of those…
– themes: what are my focus areas? I think, as I mentioned, they’re my interests: theatre, art, architecture, design, the green movement, and space travel/exploration/colonization, philosophy. Now, all of those tie in pretty well except… theatre. Yeah, I know. Funny, it’s my major.
– get a scanner: upload comics! yay webcomic! I think I’ll do one on Superheroes… I can upload commission-able art samples in watercolor, pastel, pencil, and pen.
– get a tablet PC: simply draw and edit images on da computah.
– figure out what my real job will be while I get this started up…
– network: have a whole mess of buddies who advertise me while I advertise them.
okay, I think that should do it for goals. Of course, these will get more specific. But for today, it’s a good laundry list (grocery list?)
for now, my basic q: this website will be about using art and philosophy to help further mankind, and to make the idea of space exploration and efficient living ‘hip.’